Compliance forms can be flagged as a required form that must be completed by a user prior to starting a task. For example, there may be a mandatory requirement for field staff to complete a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) or a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) before starting work on site.
Adding required compliance forms to tasks is an administration function that requires access to Site Admin. Please contact your Site Administrator for assistance. For more information, see Linked Compliance Forms.
Compliance forms are generally completed by field staff via AroFlo Field, however, forms can also be accessed from AroFlo Office.
Users in certain permission groups will see a warning notification at the top and bottom of the task sheet prompting them to complete and close the required forms. In addition to this, the task is locked to prevent users from starting the task before they have closed out all of the required forms listed.
Exceptions to the rule
- Users in the pre-built Worker and Supervisor permission groups will not be able to start a Task until required forms are completed.
- Users in the Management group can start a Task without completing required forms.
- Other custom groups can also bypass this requirement if Permission Groups > Tasks > Fields > Compliance Complete Before Start > View is unticked.
To complete a required form:
- Go to the Compliance Forms tab on an open task.
- Under the Status column, click Create Form.
- Complete the fields as required and click Create Form.
- Complete the checklist and enter any notes, as required.
- Change the status to Closed.
The task will unlock once all required forms are closed. Completed forms are retained against the task for future reference.