To make it easier for your field staff to locate the correct compliance form for the job they're performing, you can link specific compliance form templates directly to the task type. Users will then be able to create and complete these form(s) via the Forms > Spec Forms section of the task sheet in AroFlo Field.
There is also an option to force users to complete required pre-start forms, such as a Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS) or Job Safety Analysis (JSA), prior to starting a task. Once this feature is enabled for a linked form, users will be prevented from recording job information on the task until the required forms are completed and marked as 'Closed'.
Add forms to a task type
- In Site Admin, go to Settings.
- Use the search box to find Task Types.
- Open the Task Type you want to link a compliance form to.
- Under Linked Compliance Forms, click the Add Form Link button.
- Click on each form that's required for this task type.
This list displays all of the compliance form templates (custom forms, risk templates, JSA, OHS checklists) that exist in your AroFlo site. You can filter the list by entering a keyword into the Form Name field located at the top of the window.
- Click X to close the window.
- If the form must be completed prior to starting the task, select the Complete Before Starting Task checkbox.
Exceptions to the rule:
- Users in the pre-built Worker and Supervisor permission groups will not be able to start a Task until required forms are completed.
- Users in the Management group can start a Task without completing required forms.
- Other custom groups can also bypass this requirement if Permission Groups > Tasks > Fields > Compliance Complete Before Start > View is unticked.
- Click Save.
For instructions on how users can access linked and/or required forms in AroFlo Office and Field, refer to the following help pages: