Locations are used for recording the address and contact details of a client's work site or of your suppliers.
- Create a location card if the client's work address is different from their business (or home) address.
- Create multiple locations and contacts for clients who have multiple work sites, e.g. real estate agents who manage properties
- Link locations to client assets to enable tracking of assets between locations
- Use pre-built locations for a range of leading suppliers
- Record GPS coordinates on a supplier location card to quickly locate your nearest branch when in the field.