The Timesheet section of AroFlo Office is used for managing user timesheets. It also lets you record labour against tasks (productive time) and overheads such as leave (non-productive time).
- View timesheet entries for yourself or other users
- Add timesheet entries related to a task or an overhead, such as annual leave or personal leave
- View automated timesheet entries for recurring events, such as lunch breaks or trade school
- Use timesheet expenses for reimbursements, such as kilometres travelled or site allowances
- View GPS timesheet entries captured during the day
- Approve timesheets and send them to your accounting package.