- Created by user-e1e6c, last modified by Andrew Pine on Feb 08, 2023
In AroFlo, a job is known as a task. Working with tasks is one of the fundamental processes in AroFlo. In one way or another, everything else interacts with a task at some point.
- Easily enter client, location and job details
- Schedule tasks to your crew in real time
- Record labour, materials and expenses against a task
- Invoice your client from within the task with just a few clicks
- Set restrictions for tasks to control who can access them
- Keep all task-related content in one handy place.
AroFlo comes with an in progress task in Workflow > Tasks to help you get started faster.
Use the links below to read about tasks, or select one of the links on the right to learn in your own way.
Learn this Feature Your Way
View our Job Management product page