AroFlo is a cloud-based application and as such can be accessed from anywhere that has internet access. There are two interfaces used by the AroFlo system which are used to control different aspects of the process: Office and Field.
The Office Interface Office is used by administration, invoicing or scheduling staff to control and manage remote field staff. Office staff can log into this interface to:
- Create new Tasks
- Validate and Invoice completed tasks
- Maintain a Client and Supplier base.
- Create and validate Purchase Orders
- Report on Job and Staff Productivity
The Field Interface is used by field workers to log and manage their tasks. This will be the primary interface that your field staff will use to complete their daily tasks. Field staff can log into this interface to:
- View daily job requirements
- Track time and material expenses against individual jobs.
- Mark Jobs as completed and ready for invoicing.
- No labels