- Created by Anonymous, last modified by Raff Lagatta on Oct 26, 2022
AroFlo features an integrated stock control and inventory system that allows you to:
- Organise materials and services using categories and sub-categories
- Track the cost of items via automatic cost updates from purchase orders
- Use flexible sell price options for cost plus or fixed price (RRP) scenarios
- Manage stock by physical location or stock holder and set low stock alerts
- Create SOR items and price levels for invoicing items at flat-rate or tiered pricing
- Search and select items even faster by creating Task Lists and Assemblies
- Record barcodes on inventory items to enable barcode scanning in the field.
- AroFlo comes with pre-loaded test items for you to practise with to get you started.
- As part of your AroFlo setup, we offer to import your existing inventory data to your new AroFlo site. For more information, see Import Inventory Data or contact our Customer Service team.
Use the links below to read about inventory, or select one of the links on the right to learn in your own way.
Learn this Feature Your Way
View our Inventory product page