To export all customer and supplier contacts from Reckon, follow these steps:
1. In the top menu, click: Reports > Customers & Receivables > Customer Contact List
2. Click “Modify Report”
3. Select ALL options. This is time consuming. A quick trick is to press down, then space on the keyboard (for the unchecked items)
4. Click “OK”
5. Click “Hide Header” and then click “Export...”
6. Select the options:
If you have Microsoft Excel installed, select “a new Excel workbook”.
If you do not, select “a comma separated values (.csv) file”
7. Click “Export” (This will then open Excel, or a text editor with your report.)
8. Save the file in a location that you will remember.
Repeat the processes for Supplier, but select “Suppliers & Payables” in Step 1.