To export all customer and supplier contacts from MYOB AccountRight, follow these steps:
1. File > Import/Export Assistant
2. Click Export data, then Next
3. Choose Export - “Cards”, then choose “Customer Cards” in “Select Cards type:”
4. Press Next. On the “3 - Format” page, leave the options as they are (separate data using: Tabs, and “Include field headers in file”).
6. Press Next. In the Select Fields page, press the “Add All > >” Button
It is vital that you export all data from MYOB as it is used during the import process. If you have data that you do not wish to import (i.e. you have used the address field to record notes about a client), please contact Customer Support on +61 3 9252 5200., or indicate any issues with the data when you send it via email support.
6. Click “Export”
You will have the option to save the file CUST.TXT. Please save this file in a location you will remember.
Repeat the process for the Supplier cards, but in Step 3 please select “Supplier Cards”. The file will save as SUPPLIERS.TXT.