If you have a non-urgent query, you can submit an email support request at any time via the Help button within AroFlo. A member of our friendly Customer Service team will contact you within one business day.
Submit a new request
1. Select New Request.
2. Choose the reason for your request from the drop-down menu:
I need some help
I need some training
I have an account query
I think something is broken
I have an suggestion to improve AroFlo
2. Enter the details of your request in the large text area provided.
3. Click Send Request
4. You will see a confirmation of your request with the AroFlo Job Number for your reference. You'll also receive an email confirming the details of your request.
If you reply to this email, your details will be added to your request and our Customer Support team will be notified of the update.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org To: [Current User Email] Subject: RE: [Task Identification] - AroFlo Jobnumber:[JobNumber]
To [Current User],
Your support request #[JobNumber] has been created successfully.
AroFlo Support will contact you within the next 24 hours regarding your request. If your request is urgent please call AroFlo Support directly on: 1300 794 818
Regards AroFlo Support 1300 794 818
Update an existing request
If you would like to add further notes or attachments to an existing request:
1. Select Existing Request at the top of the Support Request section.
2. Enter the AroFlo Job Number of our request.
3. Add relevant details to the large text area below.
4. Click Send Request.
Responding via email
After submitting your support request, you can send through screenshots or other documentation relevant to your request by replying to the email you received:
1. Open the email you received when creating your Support Request.
2. Click Reply.
3. Enter in any new details into the email body.
4. Attach any documents you'd like to send us.
5. Click Send.
Your email and attachments will then be added to your support request and our Customer Support team will be notified of the update.