If you're using our Timesheet Automation feature to streamline timesheet entries, you'll notice a couple of changes to the set-up area in Site Admin:
- The Condition Type column now contains three conditions that combine the previous 'Condition Applies To' and 'Condition Type' columns
- The Start/Finish Time Configuration area replaces the 'Start Time' and 'Finish Time' columns.
What do I need to do?
There's nothing you need to do. Any current timesheet automation conditions you've set up have been automatically updated as follows:
- Standard Hours of Work > Insert Time is now Insert Ordinary Hours
- Standard Hours of Work > Convert Time is now Autofill Ordinary Hours
- Additional Hours of Work > Convert Time is now Convert Overtime.
These changes have been made in preparation for a really exciting change that's coming soon: multiple conditions, which will allow you to have as many 'Insert Ordinary Hours' and 'Convert Overtime' conditions as you need on each day.