On Monday night (AEDT) we'll be refining AroFlo pricing to provide greater flexibility with your default markups, inventory pricing and price levels.
To see our changes in detail, check out the what's changing page . For a quick summary, read on...
- You've always been able to set specific Price Levels against a Client (e.g. domestic / commercial / government).
But what happens to items without the Price Level value set? Now, these items will use a Client Standard Markup (e.g. 10%), before applying Inventory and Business Unit markup settings. Learn more
- New to Price Levels? We've introduced 'the grid' so it's even easier to configure a Markup Type and Price Level. Learn more
- You can now unlink the Markup % and the Sell price on an inventory item. Ideal when you want to set one client's pricing to use the Markup % and others to use the Sell price (such as an RRP) . Learn more
- Setting whether AroFlo should use the Client, Inventory or Business Unit Price Level is now more flexible with the ability to not set a Markup Type or Price Level. Learn More
- The Business Unit Markup is now required as a baseline / system default markup. There is no longer any hidden system default markup. Learn More
To see our detailed summary, click Learn More below.