My Certifications provides users in the 'Management' permission group with easy access to certifications in the field and clear visibility of the types of certifications held by staff, including important expiry information and supporting documentation.
Certifications are created and edited from AroFlo Office. Supporting documentation can also be uploaded to user certifications via AroFlo Office. For more information, please refer to Certifications.
Expired certifications are easily identified by the red 'Expired' label that appears on the certification once the expiry date has passed.
Users in the 'Management' permission group (and those with permission) can view certifications for all users.
1. Tap Menu at the top of your screen.
2. Click Compliance > My Certifications
3. This will open up your User card with theCertifications tab already opened.
4. Certifications that have been linked to you will appear here. Click an item to view details.
5. Certification identification, details, valid from/to dates and any supporting documentation uploaded via AroFlo Office are displayed.
Simply click the file name to open the document on your mobile device.
6. Expired certifications are highlighted in red.
7. Users in the Management pre-built permission group can view certifications for all users. Click < User to return to the users list and click a user's name to access their details.