My Certifications provides users with easy access to certifications in the field and clear visibility of the types of certifications held by staff, including important expiry information and supporting documentation
Certifications are created and edited from the Office interface. Supporting documentation can also be uploaded to user certifications from the Office interface. For more information, please refer to Certifications.
Expired certifications are easily identified by the red "Expired" icon which appears on the certification once the expiry date has passed.
Any user can view their own certifications, whilst Supervisors and those in the Management group can view certifications for all users.
If you have been granted access to view all users, you can also see their certifications (Site Administrators see Permission Groups > Users > Filters > Current User)
1. Click Menu at the top of your screen.
2. Click My Certifications
3. Certifications that have been linked to the User will appear in the Certifications: section. Click to view details.
4. Certification identification, details, valid from/to dates and any supporting documentation uploaded via the Office interface are displayed. Simply click the file name to open the document on your mobile device.
5. Expired certifications are highlighted in red.
6. Users in the Management and Supervisor pre-built permission group can view certifications for all users. Simply click the user's name to access their details.