AroFlo provides a couple of different GPS tracking options that provide Field users with instant access to their daily tracking information. Locations captured are used to determine the duration of time spent on a job, and travel time between job locations.
A detailed timeline of the user's movements throughout the day can be viewed in a GPS timesheet on a Task, or via Menu > Timesheet. Users can choose to accept or edit start/finish times of GPS locations before adding to labour on a task, or overheads such as travel time or personal leave.
The benefits of using this feature include:
Automated timesheet entries and job costings using GPS data.
Office staff have access to user GPS information within staff timesheets.
GPS tracking can be restricted to individual users and activated during specific work days/hours.
Connecting GPS tracking
Connecting user GPS tracking is an administration function that requires access to Site Admin. Please contact your Site Administrator for assistance. For more information, see Setting up GPS tracking.
View GPS locations from a task
1. Open a Task.
2. Tap the Lab0.00hrs button (middle of screen).
3. Tap the GPS button (top of the screen).
Tracking information for the current day will be displayed. Use the date arrows at the top of the screen to move back or forward to the day you need.
4. The user's daily activity is displayed in a timeline.
Link a single GPS entry to a timesheet
If AroFlo finds a task location that matches the user's GPS location, the task name will be displayed in green.
To link a matched GPS entry to a task labour timesheet:
1. Tap (green plus icon).
2. Tap OK.
If AroFlo can't find a task that matches the GPS location, the GPS entry will be displayed as 'Not linked to a task or overhead'.
To link an unmatched GPS entry to a timesheet for task labour or overheads:
1. Tap (pencil icon) on the GPS entry.
2. The Add Timesheet Entry window will appear. From here you can choose to record this time against a Task or Overhead.
3. Use the (magnifying glass icon) to search for a Task/Overhead.
4. Confirm or edit the start/finish times (or hours) and enter a note (if required).
5. Tap Save.
Merge multiple GPS entries into timesheet
If there are multiple GPS entries relating to the same task, or an overhead, they can be merged to create a single timesheet entry.
This is ideal if you want to combine travel time and on-site times into a single labour record for invoicing total hours inclusive of travel time.
1. Tap the icon next to each GPS entry that you want to merge (icons will change colour when selected).
2. Tap Merge Entries into Timesheet (bottom of screen).
3. The Add Timesheet Entry window will appear. From here you can choose to record this time against a Task or Overhead.
4. Use the (magnifying glass icon) to search for a Task/Overhead.
5. Confirm or edit the start/finish times (or hours) and enter a note (if required).
6. Tap Save.
On this page:
Your Permission Group controls access to this feature.