You can customise the appearance of the AroFlo office and field interfaces to suit your company branding or personal preference.
Themes are really useful if you have multiple business units as you can set a different theme for each business unit, making it easy to identify the business unit that you are working in.
1. Go to Site Admin > Settings > General.
2. Select Themes.
3. To set a theme for the Office interface, click View/Select Theme under 'Office Theme'.
4. Click a theme calendar to view its colour display. In the example below, clicking on 'Cupertino' has changed the default colour scheme to blue and white with orange accents.
5. If you're happy with the theme selection, click Save.
The selected theme will be applied to both the Office and Field interfaces for all users.
6. To set a different theme for the Field interface, click View/Select Theme under 'Field Theme', select a theme and save.